Greenerprinter's Web-to-print Solutions
What is "web-to-print?"
Web-to-print is the concept of using web-based inputs to generate customized, personalized printed materials. It puts the power of document creation and print ordering into the hands of anyone with internet access.
Web-to-print is an ideal solution for company-branded materials where content (name, date, etc) needs to change, but branding elements (logos, colors, etc) need to remain "locked". With your company's templates on the Greenerprinter site, you can create and order branded, customized products, with no special skills or software required.
Placing your materials online with Greenerprinter web-to-print templates is an excellent solution for frequent postcard mailings, business cards, and more!
View a sample web-to-print business card ordering page >>
Take it a step further with a branded storefront
We can even create a full-fledged eCommerce site which allows employees, associates (or customers) anywhere in the world to log on to a secure web site and order your organization's customized, branded print collateral. These sites have all the functionality of the Greenerprinter site, including online previews and proof approvals, multiple shipping options, credit card or purchase order transactions, database uploads, and more!
Greenerprinter storefronts are an ideal solution for companies looking to take control of their brand by centralizing all of their printed materials in one online location. Storefronts are password-protected, and accounts can be given different levels of permissions to ensure that orders can only be placed and/or approved by the appropriate users.
Read a short case-study about the LUNAFEST storefront Greenerprinter created for Clif Bar™ >>
There are many reasons to conduct your company's printing via web-to-print:
Put all of your company's collateral into one centralized location:
"Lock down" the look and style of all your company's collateral:
- Say goodbye to lost files, version control problems, platform and software compatibility issues, and missing fonts.
- Virtually anything your company prints over and over can be set up as customizable templates.
- Templates are accessible (via a password-protected web site) by anyone in your company from any computer with internet access.
- No extra file transfers required; all files (including fonts) reside on the web server.
- All "versions" of templates are saved for easy editing and reorder at a later date.
- Your company's web-to-print site can be customized ("skinned") to match the look of your company's own web site.
Simplify your document creation and print ordering processes:
- Predefined elements (logos, fonts, colors, style guidelines) remain as fixed elements in templates.
- Employ different levels of customization to fit the project: Change only the name and phone number on a business card, or swap out the product image, headline and offer text on a promotional flyer.
- Fixed style elements can't be altered, edited or otherwise compromised, either by human intervention or technical problems such as fonts, platform or software incompatibilities, etc.
- Keep an online library of frequently used images, logos and databases.
Conduct, track and monitor your printing transactions via one easy-to-use website:
- There are no designers required, other than the creation of the initial templates.
- Conduct the entire transaction, from file creation to payment and shipping, online via a single website.
- Instantly review and approve all files prior to final output via an automatically generated PDF "soft" proof.
- No special software other than a web browser is required, thus there is no special skill set (layout applications, etc) required of users.
- Grant different users different permissions. Low-level users can create and submit their own documents (for example, business cards), while higher level users have approval authority, PO creation powers, etc.
- Create different "groups" of users, each with different permissions
- E-mails can be automatically generated when your order is placed, approved, and shipped.
- Upload your database to combine web-to-print efficiency with the power of rules-based variable data printing and watch your response rates soar!
To take an extended tour of Greenerprinter's web-to-print services, just call 1-800-655-5833 and ask for a GP Customer Service Representative. Or, send an e-mail to email@example.com
, including your name, phone number, and a good time to call, and we'll contact you to discuss how you can put the power of web-to-print to work for your company!
©2001-2014 Greenerprinter. All Rights Reserved.